yeah she’s going to think Klaus leaving for good is what she wants but what she really wants is to be with him
She’s going to get what she’s wanted this whole season, for Tyler to come back and Klaus to leave, and then she’s going to realize what she actually wants and how she really feels.
Joseph on whether there’s hope for Klaroline [x]recent Candice quote on Klaroline
∟ “She likes to be very safe. She’s safe within her bubble in Mystic Falls, and she could never dream of going anywhere else, but the viewers have seen her grow into such a strong character. Then you bring in Klaus, who has lived out every dream and every fantasy and has been around for such a long time, and who still, at the core, wants the same thing that Caroline wants — just to be loved. We may finally see Caroline falter in her quest to resist Klaus’ charms.”
Nate Buzz and Candice Accola | Buzzcola (Bloody Night Con 2013)
happy 26th birthday to queen candice accola ♚
Thanks to our lovely TVDFamily member @KlarolineAllure we know what Candice has said on BloodyNightCon in Barcelona.
- About the baby plot and possibility that Klaus isn’t the father “She said she knows nothing x.x she’s as excited as us to see what happens”
- Everybody is asking Candice things related to Klaroline!!!!
- I asked her if in 4x21, what Silas said is what Caroline wants to hear (Klaus loving her, moving with him to NOLA…).She said that she thinks Caroline doesn’t know how she feels, she has to think a lot about it, but she also said before that Caroline feels something about Klaus, and she doesn’t think their relationship its over.She also said that hopefully we’ll learn more about it in S5 And the same about Caroline moving to NOLA, at the moment Caroline will go to college but about NOLA we’ll have to wait for S5
- About if she’s team Forwood or team Klaroline she said it’ll be nice to see Caroline single. (So she left the Forwood ship? I think so!)
- It’s being quite funny, I think she looked a bit surprised because everything was about Klaroline
- Most of the people at the Con supports Klaroline
- A girl asked her how was it to work with JoMo. Candice said he’s sweet, charming, nice with everybody…and she feels terrible when while filming she has to be rude with him. Apparently he’s so sweet she can’t even pretend to be rude with him.
- About Steroline: She said she knows nothing about it, we’ll have to see in S5
- About if she would like to see a badass Caroline she says: it would be interesting and funny to play.Why not?
- About Klayley baby Candice says: I don’t know what Caroline will think. I don’t think Caroline will be very thrilled but she doesn’t know yet, so we’ll see
- About why Candice and Joseph did the British accent lessons video, she says: Boredom! Sometimes we have free time and we get bored, so we decided to do it because of boredom.
- About Caroline and the cure, Candice says: I think Klaus was right when he told Caroline that she didn’t wanted the cure. She has become a better person since she’s a vampire, so she doesn’t want the cure
- “Do you believe in Klaroline?” Candice said: Yes…I mean, I don’t know. So many questions for Julie Plec (You said yes first, blondie!)
- About who’s her favourite Original she doubted a few seconds and said: Rebekah!Claire Holt.
- About who’s her favourite person to work with, she said:
I don’t know…everybody is funny, so it depends. For example, Paul is good organizing,Trevino is like a brother, Claire is hilarious, Joseph is always excited to be there…so it depends
- Candice favourite Klaroline scene is the date they shared in S4. She says they were prepared to make it as cute as possible
- Somebody asked her who did she prefer, Stefan, Tyler or Klaus. Many people screamed “Klaus!” And she said: “well, Klaus”
- Somebody asked: “if Klaus and Caroline were in a relationship, would she forget everything he has done?” Basically she said that it would depend on Klaus’ behaviour.
Tweet from other account:
- Fan: “Please be honest about this. Is it hard to work with so many hot guys?” Candice: “It’s a beautiful place to work.”
On Klaus as a father: Fans might be divided about the Originals baby twist, but Accola is totally on board. “I thought that Klaus finding out that he was going to be a father was really smart,” she says. “That’s the most human thing that can ever be done. It feeds into the storyline of The Originals. They have had such a strong want and need for family and even with Rebekah, she wants to start a family, she wants to have a family, and this is kind of the first time they’re actually going to be able to have that be a reality.”
But will Caroline feel as supportive? Accola says it remains to be seen. “I can say as season 4 comes to a close she doesn’t find out [about the baby],” says Accola. “She doesn’t know why Klaus is gone or why he’s left.”"
I’m calling it now…since Caroline’s apparently not finding out about the baby in season four, my bets are that she’s going to show up on Klaus’s doorstep in New Orleans and be very surprised by a pregnant Hayley or a crying baby.
Candice Accola + TV
“Anyone capable of love is capable of being saved.” — Season 4, “Into the Wild”
Lesson Learned: No matter how far to the dark side someone might journey, there’s always hope for redemption as long as the person doesn’t turn their back on love. Just ask Darth Vader!
Caroline Forbes - Hair porn per episode
↳ TVD 2x06 Plan B
‘I immediately loved how innocently flawed caroline was, how she wears her need to be loved on her sleeve.’ - STATUS MAGAZINE.